PROBLEMS IN HEALTHCARE CAUSED BY AIR CONTAMINATION:
- Spread of viruses and infections in medical facilities;
- Post-operative infectious complications;
- Risk of transmission of hospital-acquired infections to personnel.
“POTOK” BIOINACTIVATION TECHNOLOGY IN HEALTHCARE ALLLOWS TO:
- Ensure biosecurity of the supply, exhaust and recirculation air in the premises;
- Increase the reliability and safety of ventilation systems’ operation when working with any kind of microorganisms;
- Ensure higher safety of the exhaust air from departments of infectious diseases and microbiological laboratories;
- Increase the effectiveness of treatment in hospitals, reduce the number of cases of sepsis and mortality;
- Speed up the convalescence process;
- Provide safety of the medical staff in infectious wards;
- Exclude mutation of microorganisms in premises and reduce the cost of disinfectants.
“POTOK” Application Areas in Healthcare:
- Operating theaters;
- TB and infectious disease wards;
- Intensive care units;
- Prenatal centers;
- Bacteriological laboratories;
- HIV and oncology wards;
- Emergency rooms;
- Blood transfusion, bandage and burn wards;
- Patient rooms;
- Dental offices.