What Does “POTOK” Mean for Your Hotel?
- Promotes your Hotel to the forefront of the Best Environmental Practices for the Industry;
- Provides effective air decontamination and create pathogen-free rooms;
- Reduces energy costs by increasing the efficiency of ventilation systems;
- Extends the life of your capital goods;
- Improves guest satisfaction and create a healthier bottom line;
- Gets tangible ROI by increasing your revenues and market share.
POTOK Solutions to Challenges in Hospitality Industry:
- Reduces microbiological impurity of surface area in rooms and premises and improving indoor environments air quality;
- Efficiently destroys mold in hot and humid environments and eliminates Legionella bacteria in air conditioning ducts;
- Increases the quality and life span of hotel rooms and public areas, therefore helps owners earn more money;
- Prevents filters, air ducts, and other elements of hotel ventilation systems from accumulation of live microorganisms;
- Only one-time additional 1-3% of total construction per room cost over a 10 year cycle of the product;
- Multiplying efficiency of traditional regular disinfection hygienic hotel service.